Ross releases its 2012-2013 essay questions and application deadlines
The University of Michigan's Ross MBA program has announced its essay questions and deadlines for the Class of 2015. Drum roll, please...
Round 1 Deadline: October 10, 2012
Round 2 Deadline: January 3, 2013
Round 3 Deadline: March 4, 2013
The Essays are as follows:
- Introduce yourself to your future Ross classmates in 100 words or less.
- Describe your career goals. How will an MBA from Ross help you to achieve those goals? (300 word maximum)
- Describe a time in your career when you were frustrated or disappointed. What did you learn from that experience? (500 words)
- What are you most passionate about and why? How will this passion positively impact Ross (300 word maximum)
- Optional question: Is there anything else you think the Admissions Committee should know about you to evaluate your candidacy? (500 word maximum)
For more information, see our Ross Essay Guide.